MAKI SALMON (MAKI ROLLS)
INGREDIENTS (for 24 pieces, 4 maki rolls):
available at Asian grocers or amazon
1. Cut salmon into thin stripes.
2. Cut seaweed sheet into halves.
3. Place rice appr. 2 cm wide and 0,5 cm high on the seaweed sheet.
4. But a tiny bit of wasabi paste onto the rice.
5. Place fish in the middle of the rice.
6. Wetten the end of the sheet a bit with water.
7. Roll the sheet with the bamboo mat and "glue" the ends of roll together.
8. Cut the roll into appr. six pieces. For better results you can wetten the knife with water mixed with vinegar.